Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yoga pose IV - step I... a textural dog's breakfast for now, but I'm starting to see the light!

I would like to leverage purples, oranges, reds and yellows with this one... but I'm still clueless about what to do with the background... as usual...

At this stage, I'm desperately looking for viable patterns of light to avoid having the armpit as focal point (reference photo)!

Meanwhile, I'm doubling as a carpenter (not my forte!) in an attempt to revamp a storage room in the basement after having gotten rid of a large defunct oil tank going back in the 50's. The extra shelves will allow me to have a more spacious area which I plan to use for epoxy varnishing...


... pretty simple design, I'll grant you that... but this is only like the "underpainting"!

No comments: