Sunday, October 17, 2010

flock II final... Another experiment in partial deconstruction!

This one ended up being more conservative because of the point of view but it blends fairly well with the previous one...


 ... still, I managed to leave some birds unresolved... a challenge for the purist but a new evolutionary step for me!
 Taking a break from raw canvas, my next move will be to address the American recession but using metallic paint and calligraphic marks as I did with the painting before... for more of a contemporary look...

Note: I'm planning to present the 2 paintings (each one 36 X 36) to my 92 year old father tomorrow... to see his reaction. Although they are just experiments, they could lead the path to more serious works in the area of image deconstruction....

No comments: