Friday, October 9, 2009

Who am I? Well, I'm the Curator who curates... at least for a day!

I'm not doing much painting these days (mostly clerical stuff post exhibition). Some people have shown an interest in my previous "women's eyes" series....

Looks like I'm curating for myself for a day!

Note: Since I met an artist-curator, I can't help but think about a Jacques Clouseau statement (delivered with a heavy French accent by comedian Steve Martin playing that character in a more recent movie of the Pink Panther series ): "So, you're the trainer who trains", in response to a trainer who had just told him that, as a trainer, he trained people...

Update: One of the paintings sold with potentially one more to go for this particular home event (two potential buyers were invited)...

No comments: