Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yoga pose VI step I... wanting to add gravitas to my art... and falling once again for Newton's gravitational pull!

This week has been more the way of the construction worker (remodeling the cold room by recycling old panels and shelves- I'm an ecologist by formation!) as opposed to the way of the artist. The extra space recovered will be used for epoxy varnishing.

For my next Yoga posture, which I want to complete before Christmas, I'm still hung up on hanging hair!

As I'm driving nails in 2 X 4's... I'm thinking about my next move with this one. I want to paint her fast... and spell out the honest unadulterated truth with no lies! In other words, I want to leave marks without second guessing myself (with no regrets)... and live with the consequences!

Note to self: "Should I allow myself some white lies?"

No comments: