Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yoga pose V - step IV... probing deep into the world of tormented art!

This 4th step was an all out effort to make this one more compatible with the first four of the series (the powder blue background didn't catch my fancy in the final analysis) ...

I still don't have the recipe down path when it comes to palette knife painting on larger formats (I run out of paint frequently and this can be murder with acrylics!). Somehow, like a dog after a bone, I keep coming back!

I need to take a rest before applying finishing touches here and there.

Note to self: "I want to part dramatically from the reference material I use with this series (the reason why I post it!)... and I seem to be experiencing growing pain big time... in the imagination department, for now!"

No comments: