Monday, November 15, 2010

Still summer in Québec... but only on 10% of the territory!

Every year, at this time of the year, I feel the need to digitally capture the last remnants of summer...

 ... and this is probably the last walk in the park with two of our grand kids in 2010...

 A saving grace, I'll have no choice but to paint sooner or later... winter is coming fast... and it's far from "a walk in the park" in this neck of the woods!

This afternoon, I decided to do another one of those loose canvas experiment...

 .... I want to deconstruct another face... again! May be I should quit while I'm ahead!

2 comments:

Esther Barend - Expressionista said...

I understand perfectly... the warm colors of the autumn, strengthened by the low sun... they make the most intense colors of the year. I can't take my eyes off. I'm amazed, every time again.

Ron Gravel said...

Esther, these are the words of a true abstract expressionist :)