Thursday, June 3, 2010

Painting with flowers... the mind makes no difference!

These days, chores around the house are taking a toll on my painting time. In a way though, I'm still painting...

... but using flowers instead of paint! Although my mind should not make any difference, I'm starting to get itchy feet on the artistic painting side. Psychologically speaking, it seems to be a mixed bag of "wanting to verify if I'm still able to paint" and "simply wanting to paint again"!

I decided to make a move this afternoon with a pool scene...

... that I captured at a friend's place last year. As I took the picture, the sun flashed in the pool area creating unbelievable light effects. Although the girl was once featured in the Toronto Sun as a sunshine girl... I want to make water reflections the primary focus!

No comments: