Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ultimate fighter VII - final... Attracted by what's elusive!

Although I've been thinking too much for my liking while producing this one, the "elusive" image is definitely an avenue that I want to further explore...

These images can be made much more abstract by changing the point of view. I want to reintroduce bold textures in the future, but in doing so, I want to be selective and use them as "props" to detach the observer from the reality that I'm depicting...

Note to self: "My recent objective is likely to take more than a few paintings to achieve... so I'd better brace myself!"

4 comments:

Kathy Ostman-Magnusen - Dennis Magnusen said...

NICE!!

Ron Gravel said...

Thanks for stopping by Kathy... and we stand with you Dennis!

Daij said...

love your artwork!

Ron Gravel said...

Thanks for stopping by Daij. I checked your blogs... you are creatively alive!