Saturday, September 3, 2011

Odds and sods... Taking a break from painting!

Despite the hot weather these days, we're starting to get signs that "Summer 2011" is coming to an end. It's the time of the year where I seem to be getting frantic... trying to catch the sun whenever possible... in an attempt to hold on tight to a constant state of sheer euphoria! Going back to my roots (the region where I was born) is what the doctor ordered...

I pay frequent visits to my elderly parents... and thank God they seem to be doing well these days.

A few days ago, we took the opportunity to visit two art exhibitions in Montreal:
Eighty two years "young" Vaillancourt really cracked the whip with this exhibition... as many of his paintings were done... with a whip! As for the exhibition of Gilles Carle' drawings and photographs of Chloé Ste-Marie (renowned Quebec actress, singer, activist), it was a monument raise to the power of LOVE. Very touching and unforgettable!

No comments: