Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Second exhibition...the Buddha is going to a private collection...

This was quite a memorable evening owing to Angélique Duruisseau, a powerhouse of a singer from Montreal who most certainly gave justice to Piaf's challenging repertoire going from "tour de chant" to "tour de force" in front of an appreciative crowd. My last Buddha went to my Tai Chi instructor who had narrowly missed the Buddha I presented at my recent October exhibition (another buyer got it).

Again, a big "thank you" to those who stopped by to take a closer look at my art. Your uplifting comments are always appreciated!


In closing, I would not want to miss the opportunity to thank the staff from the cultural center for their unbelievable support during the two exhibitions I held under their expert tutelage!

No comments: