Friday, October 24, 2008

Summer is a goner...


What is wrong with these pictures...well, these flowers won't last any longer (as we are closing the gap to November)...and, unfortunately, they are merely an expression of summer's last post-mortem spasm. Looks like I will be plugging away with a few more beach scenes to revive good memories from the summer gone by. The Zen garden reminds me that I should do a Buddha series as I was planning to do in the spring. There was quite a bit of interest at my October exhibition.

As for the work in progress, I toyed a bit with the computer last night and seem to be ready for the next moves: I will add a seagull to bridge the gap between the more distant figures and, as a bonus, the main figure will get a right arm and a left shoulder...after I rake all the leaves on my lawn!

No comments: