Thursday, June 4, 2009

After the race I - step II... sucking wind as a plumber but a glimpse of hope in the art department!

I almost bit more than I could chew doing a plumbing job in the basement. It took the better part of 2 hours to cut off the tap from an old leaky drain valve installed too close to a cement wall. I imagined I was escaping from a prison! Needless to say, what does not destroy you makes you stronger!

I mustered enough energy to do a second pass on my last 100 m dash painting...

This one feels a little better than the previous one.... I'd like to cultivate some abstract patterns and let the figure blend with the background in a ghost-like fashion...

2 comments:

amber said...

Sweet... I love it!
sorry about plumbing That's no fun:P

Ron Gravel said...

Amber, it's interesting that after a failed painting there is a dire need to attempt to do a better one ASAP, sort of as an exorcist to chase the demons!