Friday, September 12, 2008

Publicizing my upcoming exhibition - Leveraging Internet tools

In my saga to publicize my upcoming show, I came across a number of free Internet tools which can be most useful in accomplishing just that. Here is my first ads in the quoifaireaujourdhui.com and whatupp.com web sites which cover events in the Montreal area (clicking on the image leads to the page where my ad is currently situated):

You can get a guy out of marketing but you can't get marketing out of a guy!

2 comments:

Romano Barilla said...

Hello Ron,

I'm Romain from whatupp.com

I hope your exhibition will be a great success.

I'd like to know how you discover our website and what you think of it as a Marketing Pro.

It's just the beginning for us and the site is a kind of Beta version. We appreciate every advice.

You can write me at romain@whatupp.com if you wish.

Best regards and good luck for your new "career".

Romain.

Ron Gravel said...

I Romain. A friend used the internet to locate a show and ended up on your site. I am busy today but will get back to you via e-mail with more details tomorrow at the latest. Thanks for the wishes.