Monday, September 3, 2012

Festiv'art in Frelighsburg... an opportunity to interact with some great artists!

This weekend, I had a chance to attend the annual art festival held in the beautiful village of Frelighsburg in the Eastern Townships, a stone's throw from my hometown...


Each time I attend one of those festivals, I see an opportunity to improve certain aspects in  my art. The province of Quebec is full of great artists!

It's also an opportunity to take stock and evaluate my own potential as it relates to the current art scene in Quebec. These days some of my recent works seem to have the potential to grab the attention of gallery owners...


I need to build a powerful portfolio of consistent works, and a week from now, I'm setting the stage for this to happen. I'm setting up a new studio in the second floor of a Victorian home close to my hometown, with the intent of working full time one week every month. A special thanks to Robert my cousin, an amateur artist himself!

No comments: