I should be able to get back to my art next week as we managed to realized our major house renovation project within 3 weeks flat. I used high quality acrylic house paint for this project and had a chance to observe its behaviour on cloth, in occurence, my pants! From soot (my previous off the wall experiments) to house paint on raw canvas, there is only one step... and it's a small one!
Note: I will always favour transparency but I'm also interested in using any deconstruction techniques to distort reality a little. The "thick cream" consistency of the house paint that I used is the attraction here, and price is not the driving force.